- Type (or paste) text in the box. You can then add accents to the character left of the cursor.
- Above the text box you'll see the base letter and accents, and you can remove accents by clicking on them
- The < and > buttons (as well as the left/right arrow keys along with shift) move to the previous/next character with an accent
- The "remove accents" button removes accents from the currently selected text
- You can move the cursor between accents with the left/right cursor keys along with alt
- You can delete an accent with alt-backspace
Note that all of this only works for letters with accents that can
be decomposed in the base letter and the accent. For instance, it
doesn't work for ø, which is not quite the same as ̷.
Privacy: the text you type isn't sent to the server or stored anywhere.
However, to be safe, don't put any sensitive text in the text box.
And remember the text is lost when you leave the page.